Summer weeks do fly by, don’t they? At least it’s in a breezy, sun-dappled way that tastes of sea salt.
1. Game Theory is a giddy addition to any summer morning routine.
2. I discovered Tuesday scarves at the Fremont Market and have a fashion-crush on them. Pictures of the two I picked up coming soon. (They were only $13 apiece; not even joking!)
3. NYTimes: George Saunders on being nice to people.
It’s a little facile, maybe, and certainly hard to implement, but I’d say, as a goal in life, you could do worse than: Try to be kinder.
4. Real Sustenance, how do you do it? I’ve made these Extra Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks twice in the last two weeks. And am craving them right now.
6. My friend Stacey and I discovered AMiRA jewelry at the Bellevue Arts Fair. C’est belle. Not only are the pieces interesting, but they have that metal-color balance that’s perfect for fall.