I found this picture in the Nov. 2 edition of the New Yorker while on a flight recently, and couldn’t help but tear it out. It looks even more charming in print.
1. Do you find it hard to meditate regularly, or at all? That’s fine, says Adam Grant.
2. The German movie Phoenix is just great–see it if you get the chance. It has a 99% on Rotten Tomatoes. (I’m normally a scaredy cat about thrillers, but this one strikes the perfect balance of suspense, melancholy, and history.)
3. This Target boho blouse just nails it–pretty embroidery without being too peasanty. I am wearing it now.
5. I had no idea Chuck Palahniuk is irrepressibly hilarious until I heard this Live Wire interview.
6. Palace journeys continue: It’s almost time to head over here, hurrah!
It turns out that my previous post linking to the Seattle PI was just a preview for this MSN slideshow. (Please note how they made the exact same observation about Jeremy Piven’s bald head. Jeremy Piven’s hairplugs: A Universally Acknowledged Truth.)
And remember that, if you’re doing anything in Seattle, this is the best song to do it to.